HIGH RISE APARTMENTS IN ST. CATHARINES
614 Lake is perfectly situated for busy young professionals and mature adults who want every convenience close to home.
- Ideal north end City of St. Catharines location
- Easy access to the QEW and numerous bus routes
- Blocks from Lake Ontario and scenic Old Port Dalhousie
- Walk to grocery stores, parks, fine dining and centres for older adults
The City of St. Catharines offers many amenities for its diverse residents. Minutes from 614 Lake you can find yourself at Lakeside Park with over 1,500 feet of sandy beaches, picnic areas, concessions and much more. For a night out, stroll over to Port Dalhousie where trendy historic buildings offer up lots of fine dining options.
The City also operates the Dunlop Drive Centre, the Port Dalhousie Centre and the West St. Catharines Centre, which all offer social interaction and recreational activities.
If location, convenience and must-have amenities are at the top of your list for your next home, 614 Lake is an ideal choice for you. Give us a call at 289-479-5435 and schedule your tour today!
YOUR NEW NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Niagara Falls
- Niagara on the Lake
- Orchard Creek Trail
- Brock Centre for the Arts
- St. Catharines Farmers Market
- Lock One Museum
- Burgoyne Woods
- Fairview Mall & Pen Center
- Anytime Fitness
- St. Catharines Hospital
- Dohnberg Centre
- Pine Grove
- St. Francis
- Governor Symcoe Secondary
- Niagara College
- Brock University