We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning through professional industry associations. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievement. Through corporate contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life supports a sense of belonging and togetherness.
As an Accounting Clerk for CLV Group, you will be working in a team environment and completing data entry responsibilities.
Activities may include the following:
- Assisting in payable functions and data entry;
- Review monthly vendor statements;
- Prepare daily Interco Transfers;
- Entering and analyzing data using Excel;
- Reconciling monthly Bank statements;
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances;
- Reconciling accounts receivables and assigned Balance sheet accounts;
- Preparing HST filings;
- Prepare commercial Installment letters;
- Asset Financial Analyst in preparing yearly Budgets;
- Responding to requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Maintaining all documents and records and ensuring compliance with CLV's policies and procedures;
- Assisting in implementing best practices, and
- Additional ADhoc duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in accounting
- 1 year related work experience
- Interest in property accounting
- Experience with MS Office suite with intermediate level Excel skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism is deemed an asset
About CLV Group
CLV Group Inc., along with InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.clvgroup.com and let us know you're interested.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.