CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
This excellent career opportunity is well suited for someone who is highly motivated with great organizational skills and who knows or wants to learn the real estate business. The role supports the finance team and is focused on collection of accounts receivables and maintaining tenant relations.
This position may include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts receivable collecting and reporting;
- Tenant ledger account reconciliations;
- Preparation and posting of journal entries;
- Other related activities to support team objectives.
- Experience in collections/accounts receivable, and/or experience in property administration
- Proven administrative skills and high level of accuracy for data entry
- Must be very well organized and detail oriented
- Proficiency with MS-Office
- Effective communicator in French and English, both spoken and written is mandatory.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.