Business Application Support Specialist
In this role as Business Application Support Specialist, you will demonstrate the technical and communication skills necessary to provide continuous application support to the entire organization.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong technical skills and experience applying technical solutions to complex business, operational and process challenges. You thrive on continual improvement of the applications and processes that your teammates rely on to provide our residents with the best customer service. Lastly, you can collaborate and communicate effectively with business users in non-technical terms.
Main responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Providing administration, management and support of all internal and 3rd party applications;
- Maintaining all integrations to both internal and 3rd party applications;
- Ongoing research into applications that would benefit the company and end users;
- Ensuring all end users receive responsive support and training as necessary to effectively use the tools provided;
- Extracting information from ERP and CRM system using combination of SQL and proprietary languages;
- Managing databases housed on both hosted (ex. Aurora) and self-hosted (ex. MSSQL) instances;
- Having deep understanding of accounting and business concepts to produce BI reporting/dashboards;
- Working with finance and operational teams to optimize business processes and continual refinement of the associated technology pieces;
- Assuming additional responsibilities and completing special projects as needed or directed.
- Successful completion of IT/computer-related diploma/degree (MIS) or equivalent professional work experience
- 5+ years of experience providing application support, ideally including cloud based ERP or CRM platforms
- Outstanding people skills and customer service skills
- Ability to handle rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to be innovative and proactive with new local and remote solutions
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Proven leadership skills
- French language skills are an asset
Mandatory technical skills include:
- Linux and scripting (bash, awk, sed, Python, Perl, etc….)
- Windows scripting (PSH)
- SQL (MSSQL/mySQL/pgSQL) Administration and Programming
- BI reporting
- Company cell phone and parking pass will be provided.
- Corporate hours are 9:30am-6:00pm and after hours work will be required.
- A vehicle is an asset
CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From team social events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with us