CLV Group, together with InterRent REIT, offers a variety of career opportunities for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with an interest in real estate and property management.
Well established and entrepreneurial in nature, CLV Group has become a leader in the industry offering "Complete Real Estate Solutions" to its customers and clients. With successful and established divisions concentrating on Residential Rentals, Real Estate Sales and Leasing, Property Management and Mortgage Brokerage, CLV Group's portfolio spans more than 18 cities throughout Ontario and Quebec.
CLV focuses on providing exceptional customer service and provides an excellent team atmosphere for its employees. We are continually growing and are seeking qualified individuals for various career oriented positions including this excellent opportunity.
The Residential Cleaner enhances the client experience through dedication and a service oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner that achieves the company standards.
- Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition;
- Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
- Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries;
- Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule within surrounding properties;
- Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments on a periodic basis;
- Performing daily inspections in all common areas;
- Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
- Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks;
- Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required;
- Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building's operating systems;
- Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property;
- Landscaping duties as required, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of cleaning experience.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills are necessary to converse with residents.
- This position will require own transportation.
- Ability to work weekends is a mandatory requirement.
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with the company.