We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. Its why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
The Construction Administrator oversees and manages the entire administrative process surrounding construction projects. With this position, the Construction Administrator acts as a coordinator between the Construction Project Managers, Energy Management Team, Management, Contractors and Vendors. This role includes but is not limited to managing bids, drafting and administering contracts, handling change orders and purchase orders, energy efficiency incentive file administration, maintaining records and updating Construction Management or Property Management software as required.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Receives procurement requests, reviews vendor estimates, updates administrative records, initiates appropriate paperwork, and follows up on outstanding items
- Processes and obtains approval of project changes;
- Establishes and updates records of all correspondence related to project activity;
- Documents construction requests which include purchase orders, change orders, contract construction documents of close out and the proposals;
- Maintains all documents and records pertaining to the construction process in a manner that complies with InterRent REIT's record-keeping practices, including the use of Construction Management or Property Management software.
- Three or more years of administrative related experience
- Familiarity with CCDC is an asset (Canadian Construction Documents Committee)
- General accounting experience is preferred
- Must be very well organized and detail oriented
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and manage time and activities efficiently
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft Project experience is an asset
- Familiarity with Construction Laws in Quebec is an asset
- Familiarity with Rental Apartment property operations is an asset
- Must be fluently bilingual in French and English, written and spoken.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.interrentreit.com and www.clvgroup.com and let us know you're interested.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.