We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It's why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
The Construction Manager is responsible for project planning and scheduling of renovation and rehabilitation of multi-unit residential apartment properties, resource allocation and control while providing technical direction and compliance with quality standards.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Maintaining and executing the project plan and schedule;
- Coordinating and supervising all construction activities;
- Supervising and directing other contractors assigned to the project;
- Maintaining strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards;
- Ensuring project materials and workmanship meet the project quality standards and design requirements;
- Resolving and advising senior management of potential problems;
- Anticipating and resolving project issues and scheduling difficulties; and
- Performing other duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in construction projects, with proven record of success in rehabilitation and renovation.
- Educational background in the construction industry and strong project management skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel. Experience in MS Project & AutoCAD is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with CCDC forms and tendering documents considered an asset.
- Previous experience as a Construction Site Superintendent is required.
- Ability to review a project and create a detailed scope of work.
- Effective time management and logical decision making ability; and
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.interrentreit.com and www.clvgroup.com and let us know you're interested.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.