CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
As a Senior Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the activities and projects of several construction team members. To be successful, you bring several years of project management and strong leadership to this role. Working mainly with multi-unit residential properties, you will be accountable for providing technical direction, budget management, resource allocation and oversight of work while ensuring compliance to InterRent and CLV's quality and safety standards.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Creating, maintaining and executing the project plan and schedule;
- Communicating to senior management status on all projects and staff;
- Coordinating and supervising all construction activities;
- Supervising and directing other contractors assigned to the project;
- Maintaining strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards;
- Ensuring project materials and workmanship meet the project quality standards and design requirements;
- Ensuring all Health and Safety standards are adhered by all team members;
- Resolving and advising senior management of potential problems;
- Anticipating and resolving project issues and scheduling difficulties, and
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in construction projects, with proven record of success in rehabilitation, fit-ups and finishing work with multi-unit apartment buildings and/or equivalent experience in industrial, commercial. i.e. building envelopes, concrete restoration, common areas.
- Education in construction, building engineering or other related discipline and/or equivalent professional work experience.
- Effective communication in both English and French
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel with some experience in MS Project & AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with CCDC forms is considered an asset.
- Proven effective time management and logical decision making ability.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be available to work irregular hours when necessary
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.