CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
As the Development Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the activities and projects of several construction team members. The Development Project Manager will be responsible for the development of new construction or remodels.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Assisting in creation and implementation of design, specifications and regulations;
- Planning and managing project timelines;
- Communicating to senior management status on all projects and staff;
- Coordinating and supervising all construction activities;
- Supervising and directing other contractors assigned to the project;
- Maintaining strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards;
- Ensuring project materials and workmanship meet the project quality standards and design requirements;
- Resolving and advising senior management of potential problems;
- Anticipating and resolving project issues and scheduling difficulties, and
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in construction projects, with proven record of success in rehabilitation and renovation work.
- Educational background in construction, engineering or other related discipline and strong project management skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel. Experience in MS Project & AutoCAD is considered an asset.
- Familiarity with CCDC forms and tendering documents is considered an asset.
- Previous experience as a Construction Site Superintendent is desired.
- Proven effective time management and logical decision making ability.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.