We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. Its why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
The Customer Care Coordinator services our client base and promotes our service, amenities and new lifestyle options available throughout our communities. They focus on creating an "At Home" experience for CLV clients. Success and satisfaction will come from helping and serving the needs of others.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Providing information to current and future residents using exceptional customer care skills and a level of responsiveness unmatched in the industry;
- Presenting suites and promoting the new lifestyle options available throughout our communities;
- Accepting rental applications for review and processing;
- Providing necessary and proactive administrative support to ensure efficient processing of applications and correspondence;
- Handling all inquiries and maintaining regular contact with the resident community to ensure complete follow up and resolution;
- Organizing and participating in "Resident Community Events";
- Inspecting suites to ensure CLV's quality standards are continuously achieved;
- Using internal systems to collect, record and track activities and items of benefit or concern from our clients;
- Preparing reports with the objective of improving and tailoring our services to meet the needs of our clients;
- Maintaining client records by regularly updating account information;
- Contributing to a positive team environment by supporting team members, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- Completed post-secondary education
- Proven customer service skills
- Exceptional written correspondence skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Good listener
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.