CLV Group, together with InterRent REIT, offers a variety of career opportunities for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with an interest in real estate and property management.
Well established and entrepreneurial, CLV Group is a market leader in the Real Estate industry offering exciting careers in Property Management, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Acquisitions and Development.
CLV is known for its learning culture and team collaboration. We offer career advancement through skills training and development. We work together to deliver results and give back to our communities.
We are continually growing and are seeking qualified individuals for various career-oriented positions including this excellent opportunity.
The Customer Care Coordinator is an excellent entry point into the organization where you have the opportunity to learn about sales, site operations, and administration while honing your customer service skills. Excellent career advancement opportunities are available in property management, revenue management, acquisitions, asset management and administration.
The Customer Care Coordinator services our client base and promotes our service, amenities and new lifestyle options available throughout our communities. They focus on creating an "At Home" experience for CLV clients. Success and satisfaction will come from helping and serving the needs of others.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Providing information to current and future residents using exceptional customer care skills and a level of responsiveness unmatched in the industry;
- Presenting suites and promoting the new lifestyle options available throughout our communities;
- Accepting rental applications for review and processing;
- Providing necessary and proactive administrative support to ensure efficient processing of applications and correspondence;
- Handling all inquiries and maintaining regular contact with the resident community to ensure complete follow up and resolution;
- Organizing and participating in "Resident Community Events";
- Inspecting suites to ensure CLV's quality standards are continuously achieved;
- Using internal systems to collect, record and track activities and items of benefit or concern from our clients;
- Preparing reports with the objective of improving and tailoring our services to meet the needs of our clients;
- Maintaining client records by regularly updating account information;
- Contributing to a positive team environment by supporting team members, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- Completed post-secondary education
- Proven customer service skills
- Exceptional written correspondence skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Good listener
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.