CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
The Customer Care Coordinator services our client base and promotes our service, amenities and new lifestyle options available throughout our communities. They focus on creating an "At Home" experience for CLV clients. Success and satisfaction will come from helping and serving the needs of others.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Providing information to current and future residents using exceptional customer care skills and a level of responsiveness unmatched in the industry;
- Presenting suites and promoting the new lifestyle options available throughout our communities;
- Accepting rental applications for review and processing;
- Providing necessary and proactive administrative support to ensure efficient processing of applications and correspondence;
- Handling all inquiries and maintaining regular contact with the resident community to ensure complete follow up and resolution;
- Organizing and participating in "Resident Community Events";
- Inspecting suites to ensure CLV's quality standards are continuously achieved;
- Using internal systems to collect, record and track activities and items of benefit or concern from our clients;
- Preparing reports with the objective of improving and tailoring our services to meet the needs of our clients;
- Maintaining client records by regularly updating account information;
- Contributing to a positive team environment by supporting team members, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- Completed post-secondary education
- Proven customer service skills
- Exceptional written correspondence skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Good listener
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.