CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
Travel is required throughout the Ottawa area to fulfill the requirements of this role.
As our Electrical Apprentice, your main focus is to complete day-to-day electrical repairs, to a high standard, contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of our residents.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Completing all approved electrical related work orders;
- Performing electrical repairs to rental properties as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
- Completing all electrical tasks including, but not limited to installing and maintaining wiring and lighting systems, inspecting electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers, repairing or replacing wiring, equipment, or fixtures;
- Reading blueprints or technical diagrams before performing any work;
- Responding to emergency calls;
- Identifying electrical problems with a variety of testing devices;
- Taking initiative when corrective action is necessary and removing any identified hazards;
- Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- College diploma in Electrical Construction or related program.
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
- You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Weekend hours may be required.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.