CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love what we do – and we're good at it! You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that supports career growth and innovation, fosters team work and collaboration, and is an active supporter and investor in our communities. We do not offer jobs, we offer careers. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
As Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing proactive support to senior executives in head office in addition to other cities.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following:
- Maintaining calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
- Drafting and/or editing letters, documents and presentations;
- Preparing briefing files in advance of events and scheduled activities;
- Handling calls and answering or directing inquiries;
- Maintaining confidence while sharing information and protecting operations by keeping information confidential;
- Following up on outstanding items and setting up bring forward items for review;
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information;
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems;
- Preparing and storing meeting minutes;
- Preparing expense statements for review and processing,
- Preparing courier packages and shipments as necessary;
- Maintaining contacts and task lists;
- Participating in event activities to support planning and logistics;
- Assisting with organization in document print area and supplies, and
- Other related activities to support team efforts.
- Proven similar work experience in professional setting
- Effective spoken and written communication skills
- Professional business writing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Skill in travel logistics and scheduling
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A G license and vehicle
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset
This role requires someone to be available to work irregular business hours as necessary and respond to calls and texts in the evenings and weekends to support travel changes or deal with unexpected travel disruptions.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with us.