CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
LIV Apartments offers a unique rental lifestyle community in the heart of downtown Ottawa. Comprised of 438 units, this apartment located in Centretown West, offers the most modern and amenity filled apartment available in Ottawa. If you want to be a part of this exciting launch and be part of a team that works hard, has fun and provides the highest level of service to our residents, read more about the job opportunities we have available.
The Housekeeper enhances the client experience through dedication and a service oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition;
- Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
- Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries;
- Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule;
- Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartment units on a periodic basis;
- Performing daily inspections in all common areas;
- Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
- Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks;
- Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required;
- Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building's operating systems;
- Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property;
- Landscaping duties as required, and
- Performing other related activities as required.
Where the resident requests cleaning services for their unit, you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning the resident unit as assigned by your Supervisor;
- Displaying the highest level of integrity and courtesy when interacting with residents and accessing their units.
- Professional cleaning experience in a multi-unit apartment setting.
- Must be able to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Must be able to respond in a professional and positive manner to all client requests.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to perform physical tasks associated with the duties.
- Must have a vehicle and clean drivers abstract.
- Can respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.
- Must be able to work weekends and be available for shift work.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.