CLV Group, together with InterRent REIT, offers a variety of career opportunities for enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with an interest in real estate and property management.
Well established and entrepreneurial, CLV Group is a market leader in the Real Estate industry offering exciting careers in Property Management, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Acquisitions and Development.
CLV is known for its learning culture and team collaboration. We offer career advancement through skills training and development. We work together to deliver results and give back to our communities.
We are continually growing and are seeking qualified individuals for various career-oriented positions including this excellent opportunity.
CLV Group is looking for an IT Support Specialist on a full-time basis to join its Montreal team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience using/troubleshooting a wide variety of hardware and software and be able to grasp new concepts quickly. You will be the primary person responsible for supporting local and remote end-users with problem reporting, identification, and resolution. See below for the ideal skillset.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Troubleshooting support calls relating technical problems in a desktop support environment;
- Setting up new PC workstations, printers and other peripherals;
- Diagnosing and supporting client applications (i.e. MS Office, IE, other internal applications);
- Troubleshooting hardware and operating system software in a network/AD domain environment;
- Assisting with the maintenance and support of all servers and network equipment;
- Assisting with projects as required;
- User support of mobile devices
- Repairing and/or coordinating repair of hardware devices;
- Maintaining asset tracking;
- Coordinating troubleshooting techniques with IT colleagues;
- Researching new technologies and /or products, and
- Assuming additional responsibilities and completing special projects as needed or directed.
- Graduate from the Computer Systems Technician program or working experience providing IT support in a business environment
- Experience with all variations of Windows Desktop OS (7, 8,10)
- Understanding of Windows Server (2008, 2012,2016), Group policies, Active Directory
- Thorough understanding of IP networking
- Outstanding people skills and customer service skills orientation
- Able to handle rapidly changing priorities, high visibility-high stress situations
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Excellent research skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Linux (RHEL)
- Experience with Cloud Computing concepts
- Microsoft or other industry recognized training and/or certification
- A+ certification
- Please note that off-site travel may be required
- You will be required to have your own vehicle.
- Evening, after-hours and on-call work may be required
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with the company.