We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. Its why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
As an IT Support Specialist, you will have experience using/troubleshooting a wide variety of hardware and software problems and be able to grasp new concepts quickly. You will be one of the primary people responsible for supporting local and remote end-users with problem reporting, identification, and resolution. See below for the ideal skill set.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following:
- Troubleshooting support calls related to technical problems in a desktop support environment;
- Providing on-site support at all site offices within your regional portfolio;
- Troubleshooting low voltage equipment such as Access Control, Intercom/Enterphone and DVR systems;
- Assisting with the maintenance and support of all servers and network equipment;
- Assisting with wireless telecom user support and hardware provisioning;
- Researching new technologies and /or products, and
- Assisting team members with other related activities.
- Experience with all variations of Windows Desktop OS (7, 8.1,10)
- Understanding of Windows Server (2008, 2012,2016), Group policies, Active Directory
- Understanding of Office 365
- Thorough understanding of IP networking
- Outstanding people skills and customer service skills orientation
- Excellent research skills
- Team player attitude!
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Cloud Computing concepts
- Microsoft or other industry recognized training and/or certification
- A+ certification
- Off-site travel is required and mileage is reimbursed
- You will be required to own a reliable vehicle and drive to work. Parking will be provided.
- Corporate hours are 8:30am-5pm and overtime may be required on occasion.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.