CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
As part of the marketing team, CLV's Graphic Designer will work with a variety of mediums both traditional and online supporting and executing the organizational marketing and sales activities for the company. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the real estate industry and execute various marketing initiatives. An opportunity ideal for an energetic individual who thrives in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Illustrating ad and collateral concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy
- Obtaining approval of concepts by submitting rough layout for approval;
- Preparing finished copy and art;
- Preparing final layouts by making and pasting up finished copy and art;
- Coordinating marketing campaigns, collateral and activities for various teams;
- Maintaining communications to ensure contacts are informed and coordinated;
- Assisting in developing a detailed marketing and promotional plan and budget;
- Liaising between management and suppliers for marketing related deliveries;
- Tracking all elements of the regional marketing plan to ensure timely implementation;
- Community and business development;
- Leading grass roots marketing initiatives; and
- Other related marketing and administrative duties as required.
- Formal education in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing is an asset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Design portfolio submission will be required along with resume submission
- Travel in between company sites will be required with this position
- This is a work term with possibility of extension.
- Must have a clean driver's abstract and vehicle
- Evening and weekend work may be required as necessary
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.