CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business - and we're good at it. You don't have to know us fore too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
In this role as Leasing Administrator, you will be completing a variety of tasks while working closely with the regional offices.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Leasing preparation and signing;
- Processing of residential leasing applications;
- Administration and collection of tenant account receivables and reconciliation of resident accounts;
- Preparing correspondence as necessary;
- Creating and maintaining resident files;
- Maintaining documentation and resident files in a complete and timely manner, and
- Assisting as necessary with other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience with the Regie du lodgement considered an asset
- Must be fluently bilingual (written & oral)
- Post-secondary education considered an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Vehicle and clean drivers abstract
The work location is in Cote-St-Luc.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.