CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
Travel is required throughout the Ottawa area to fulfill the requirements of this role.
Supporting our regional site operations; in the role of Plumber, your main focus is to complete day-to-day plumbing repairs within our properties/units, to a high standard, contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of our residents.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Completing all approved plumbing related work orders;
- Performing plumbing repairs within rental units as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
- Installing and maintaining plumbing fixtures and systems;
- Completing all plumbing tasks including, but not limited to residential water piping, interior and exterior waste lines, water regulators and back flow, all fixtures relating to bathroom, kitchen and laundry;
- Responding to emergency calls as necessary;
- Taking initiative when corrective action is necessary and removing any identified hazards;
- Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- Certified as a licensed plumber.
- Professional experience in all facets of plumbing in multiunit residential.
- Troubleshooting skills required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
- Must have own vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
- You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Weekend hours may be required.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.