We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It's why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
The Live-In Cleaner enhances the client experience through dedication and a service-oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner that achieves the company standards.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition;
- Handling the general custodial duties and maintenance of the apartment building at all times;
- Performing minor and routine repairs and maintenance, both in the unit, interior and exterior of building, including minor electrical and plumbing repairs;
- Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
- Servicing, cleaning and stocking amenity rooms, offices, and workshops;
- Adhering to daily and weekly cleaning schedule within surrounding buildings as needed;
- Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartments on a constant basis;
- Performing daily preventative maintenance and cleaning inspections in all areas;
- Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
- Removing snow or debris from walkways and sidewalks (weather dependent schedule);
- Applying snow melting chemicals around property when required and logging;
- Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building's operating systems;
- Completing monthly fire safety checks and logs;
- Delivery Notices/Letters for office staff to all apartment doors or landing as needed;
- Removing any rubbish, dirt and debris from ground and property;
- Pushing out and in garbage/recycle bins on a regular basis based on City schedule;
- Landscaping duties as required (weeding, edging, litter pick, mulching, etc), and
- Performing other duties as required by management team
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Previous experience with minor plumbing and electrical
- Excellent communication, tenant relations and organizational skills
- Ability to lift heavier object (ie; move appliances, push out garbage bins, heavy snow)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- This is a live-in residential role.
- Ability to work weekends is a mandatory requirement.
- This position will require own transportation.
- Respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team is required.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.