We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It's why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
The Night Guard focuses on the security of the building while ensuring the maintenance of order and peace.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Provide access control services to ensure the security of the premises;
- Make rounds on all floors to ensure peace and order;
- Apply the rules of the building;
- Ensure that security and emergency procedures are followed;
- Independent operation with minimal supervision;
- Other related duties as required.
- Must be able to communicate in both French and English, both orally and in writing.
- Security guard license is an asset.
- Mastery of computer applications.
- Must be able to work at night.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.