We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It's why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
In this role as a Property Administrator, you will be completing a variety of tasks while working closely with the regional offices.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Leasing preparation and signing;
- Processing of residential leasing applications;
- Administration and collection of tenant account receivables and reconciliation of resident accounts;
- Preparing correspondence as necessary;
- Creating and maintaining resident files;
- Maintaining documentation and resident files in a complete and timely manner, and
- Assisting as necessary with other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Previous experience with the Régie du logement considered an asset
- Must be fluently bilingual in English and in French (written & oral)
- Post-secondary education considered an asset
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Vehicle and clean drivers abstract
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.interrentreit.comand www.clvgroup.comand let us know you're interested.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.