We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It's why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
As a Property Maintenance Technician, your role is to ensure our residents' needs and safety is your main priority. As part of the site team, you will be a subject matter expert on site operations, maintaining schedules and overseeing the quality of work of all operations team members. Working closely with the Property Manager, you demonstrate strong leadership and a willingness and ability to provide direction and support.
To be successful in this role you are a knowledgeable maintenance professional with experience in a wide range of light construction tasks which may include basic carpentry, plumbing and electrical work. You are a strong team player with an ability to work independently.
Main responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Completing approved maintenance work orders efficiently and with professionalism;
- Monitoring quality of work and ensuring all guidelines in health and safety, cleanliness, communications, and general upkeep are in line with set guidelines and legislation;
- Providing leadership in technical abilities and supporting other team members with their learning and development;
- Demonstrating proficiency and hands-on abilities in the following areas: plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, and minor carpentry;
- Other related duties as required to meet team goals and objectives.
- Set of tools necessary to complete all tasks.
- Proficiency with MS-Office.
- A vehicle is an asset but not a mandatory requirement.
- Ability to work during peak periods, including weekend hours if required.
- Ability to participate in after-hours rotational emergency services team on occasion.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.