As a Property Maintenance Technician, you will be the front-line point of contact for site staff and residents for day-to-day repairs and maintenance and an integral part of resident satisfaction and overall site quality. If you love helping others and are already used to being the friend people call for help with these sorts of things, this role may be a good fit for you.
What will you be doing?
- Completing approved maintenance work orders to rental properties as needed, during occupancy and during the transition of residents from units (turnovers);
- Maintaining general upkeep of the properties including amenities, waste management, and general maintenance to ensure satisfaction of our residents;
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
CLV Group and InterRent REIT have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Since 1969, CLV Group has lead the market in professional property management services in the Ottawa area. Over almost 50 years, that has expanded into commercial real estate, developments, acquisitions, and more, to total over $1.7 Billion in assets over 18 different cities.
We love what we do and we're good at it. We're a team that just can't stop growing, and we want people to grow with us. Maybe you have never really considered a career in real estate, or maybe you don't know what a property management company does at all – you might be willing to learn once you meet us.
At our table, there is room for everyone. We're a company culture based on learning, collaboration, teamwork, bettering our communities, and most importantly, growth. Your work will have a measureable impact on our brand, vision, and the community. Your career here doesn't start and end when you sign on the dotted line– that's just the beginning.
So, what are we looking for?
- A knowledgeable professional with experience in a wide variety of maintenance and light construction tasks including basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and finishing work.
- A team player and an independent worker – we need someone who can do both!
- Proficient using basic computer technology and software (Microsoft Office, etc)
- You will need a vehicle with a clean drivers abstract.
- You will need the tools necessary to complete all tasks.
- You will need to work during peak periods, including weekend hours if required. You will also need to participate in an after-hours rotational emergency services team on occasion.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with us.
Only selected candidates will be contacted, no phone calls please.