CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
As Acquisitions Manager, we are seeking a results oriented and innovative individual who is knowledgeable and self-motivated to assist us with expanding our portfolio in the GTA. The successful individual must be resourceful and skilled at establishing strong long-term relationships with building owners and other key industry contacts in the apartment marketplace.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Developing and executing a call plan to support acquisition team activity aligned to company goals for growth;
- Performing daily prospecting and lead generation;
- Analyzing real estate by considering its current operational financial status, and physical condition, future opportunities, and highest and best use;
- Preparing research reports on location by analyzing demographic, growth opportunities, city planning and regulations, rental data, sales data and any other relevant information;
- Using CRM for tracking of prospecting communication, contacts, and deals in progress;
- Attending professional development groups, apartment association, and other networking events, and
- Other activities related to the position to support team efforts.
- Previous real estate sales experience and/or property management experience
- A self-starter who is able to harness opportunities and remain motivated
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills
- Excellent market knowledge and networking skills
- Excellent phone manner and ability to build rapport
- Proficiency with CRM and Microsoft Office
- An innovative individual who challenges the boundaries and seeks continued professional development
- A vehicle is required
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.