We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It's why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
In this role, you will be supporting several managers on a daily basis. The following list of activities provides an overview of some of the major functions in this role.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following:
- Completing real estate files as required;
- Preparing all required OREA forms using Realtor link software;
- Preparing Letters of Intent, Offers to Lease, Amendments and Waivers;
- Obtaining property information through Geowarehouse;
- Handling and responding to inquiries regarding Listings;
- Setting up and confirming appointments for Agents;
- Organizing due diligence documents;
- Tracking and advising Agents of upcoming conditional dates/closing dates;
- Preparing Trade Records and Invoices;
- Maintaining Sales, Revenue and Listing Journals;
- Creating marketing packages and CA Agreements;
- Distributing industry information to Agents;
- Tracking Agents license and expiry dates and renewals;
- Preparing all required forms for OREB and RECO for new Agents and renewals;
- Maintaining Active Listings in CLV website;
- Completing due diligence to obtain information to place listing on MLS;
- Inputting on MLX change of new listings and Listing Maintenance for Residential and Commercial departments;
- Providing technology support and updates to Agents;
- Providing administrative support such as photocopying, scanning, filing, and data entry;
- Processing expense reports;
- Providing receptionist duties when requested; and
- Additional activities as required.
- Proven experience in real estate administration
- Proficiency with MS Office and other software listed in Job Description
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Detail oriented and focused with demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Dedicated team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work after hours as required
About CLV Group
CLV Group Inc., along with InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.clvgroup.com/careers and let us know you're interested.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.