CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
As a Recruiting Specialist in Montreal, you will be focused on providing proactive recruiting efforts to support Montreal based career opportunities. You are a natural when it comes to engaging in conversation, identifying top talent and assessing fit. You will also work in collaboration with other team members to share ideas and provide input into business process improvements.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Accountability of daily recruiting activity and reporting on assigned job requisitions;
- Assisting with proactive recruiting efforts for key core positions;
- Cold calling and pre-screening candidates of interest;
- Logging and tracking candidate activity and progress on assigned job requisitions;
- Assisting with building applicant talent pools by researching and contacting external sources;
- Assisting hiring managers by providing skills development training in pre-screening, interviewing, and references;
- Ensuring all hiring manager requests are responded to promptly;
- Proactively reviewing and analyzing job board statistics to identify areas of improvement with active job boards;
- Assisting with the ADP database recordkeeping as necessary;
- Providing ADP support to hiring managers to ensure effective use of tool and seek improvements where possible;
- Participating and coordinating events to create awareness of company and our career opportunities;
- Developing relationships with our key partners;
- Participating in networking events;
- Providing weekly reports to provide status on activities;
- Participating in team meetings to collaborate and share ideas, and
- Completing other related activities as necessary to support team and organizational goals.
- 2+ years in agency recruiting
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Proficiency with MS Office and other computer software
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Detail oriented and focused with demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Dedicated team player
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work after hours to support business needs
- A vehicle is required for offsite events, interviews and training
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.