CLV Group and InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN) have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by almost 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We love our business – and we're good at it. You don't have to know us for too long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud to have a culture that makes our employees excited to come to work and we are proud investors in our communities. We offer career opportunities with room for growth. Learn what it's like to be excited to go to work every day and love what you do.
The Site Coordinator is an excellent entry point into the organization where you have the opportunity to learn about sales, site operations, and administration while honing your customer service skills. Excellent career advancement opportunities are available in property management, revenue management, acquisitions, asset management and administration.
The Site Coordinator has responsibility to oversee the day to day operations with a focus on resident care and retention, sales, administration, unit turn coordination and purchasing functions.
In this role, you are assigned a specific portfolio of one or more buildings, work within a team environment and support all property related activities to ensure the safety and satisfaction level of residents is maintained.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Providing effective sales and administrative support to achieve goals set for the portfolio;
- Completing a thorough competitive analysis and achieving maximum rental rates;
- Assisting with any administrative work necessary to ensure resident inquiries are completed;
- Identifying and resolving routine resident matters while reporting concerns requiring action to management;
- Preparing and issuing applicable notices to residents in the performance of day to day activities;
- Minimizing hazardous conditions, safety and security risks and maximizing overall appearance of property along with other team members;
- Overseeing effective property operations in compliance with all applicable building codes, acts and regulations;
- Performing move out inspections to determine the scope of work for vacated units and the extent of any former resident responsibility for damages;
- Assisting as necessary with arranging for maintenance repairs for existing resident and vacated units to achieve occupancy standards;
- Experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Familiarity with residential tenancy legislation and residential leases.
- Experience with sales and marketing.
- Understanding of operational roles and standards in service.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with MS Office and computer applications.
- Must have a vehicle and a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing an opportunity with CLV Group.