We love our business – and we're good at it. It doesn't take long to learn why we're different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It's why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it's like to be excited to come to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
As Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing proactive support to senior executives in head office in addition to other cities. We are looking for someone that wants to learn the business, be part of community and assist with projects and assignments that create value and impact.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum, the following:
- Maintaining calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
- Drafting and/or editing letters, documents and presentations;
- Preparing briefing files in advance of events and scheduled activities;
- Handling calls and answering or directing inquiries;
- Maintaining confidence while sharing information and protecting operations by keeping information confidential;
- Following up on outstanding items and setting up bring forward items for review;
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information;
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems;
- Preparing and storing meeting minutes;
- Preparing expense statements for review and processing,
- Preparing courier packages and shipments as necessary;
- Maintaining contacts and task lists;
- Participating in event activities to support planning and logistics;
- Assisting with organization in document print area and supplies, and
- Other related activities to support team efforts.
- Proven similar work experience in professional setting
- Effective spoken and written communication skills
- Professional business writing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Skill in travel logistics and scheduling
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to build rapport and establish relationships
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A G license and vehicle
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset
This role requires someone to be available to work irregular business hours as necessary and respond to calls and texts in the evenings and weekends to support travel changes or deal with unexpected travel disruptions.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, and Montréal.
We are growing! Find out more about us and our communities at www.interrentreit.comand www.clvgroup.comand let us know you're interested.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.