At CLV Group our residents are our top priority. Our various online and in-person services are here to ensure your comfort and peace of mind. See below for our list of resources.
CLV Group offers a variety of online payments options for our residents to easily and securely pay online.
This option allows you to set up a pre-authorized withdraw from your account each month. That way you never miss a payment or have to set a reminder for yourself!
- Submit a personal void cheque or pre-authorized debit form obtained from your bank along with your name and full address here
- Please note that we are unable to accept commercial accounts or payments from a line of credit.
Electronic Funds Transfer
EFT allows you to set up CLV Group as a payee with your bank and send your monthly rent directly through online banking.
- For a step-by-step guide on how to register for EFT please click here.
- Please note, only offered through select banks and only for InterRent REIT properties.
CLV Group understands that your pets are part of your family and this is why we are proud to offer the best in pet-friendly apartments across Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia. With pets in mind, many of our pet-friendly locations offer new fenced-in dog parks where your pets can play with other "pet residents" safely off-leash.
Refer A Friend
As a CLV Group resident, you are eligible for our Referral Program! Refer a friend or family member to any of our properties across Ontario and Quebec to receive Referral Rewards.
For more information on our referral program please contact your Customer Care Coordinator.
To refer a friend directly, please download the form below and email it to your Community Leasing Agent.
If you have a customer service request, please feel free to call our toll-free Customer Service line between 8:30am-5pm at 1-855-258-6011
If you have an after hours emergency maintenance issue please call our After Hours Emergency Line at 1-877-728-3003 for immediate assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I have a maintenance request or issue with my apartment, who do I contact?
For all maintenance requests, please submit a request through our resident portal, this is the easiest and fastest way to get all the information we require.
Alternatively, please contact your Property Manager by phone or email.
Q: I have an emergency maintenance request and it is outside regular 8:30 am – 5:00 pm hours, what do I do?
If you have an after-hours emergency maintenance issue please call our After Hours Emergency Line at 1-877-728-3003 for immediate assistance.
Q: I have a question about my lease or other administrative questions, who do I contact?
The easiest way to get in contact with your site team is though our resident portal. Simply click on the "Contact Us" located on your home page and select the "Leasing Administrator" to send an email directly to your site staff.
Otherwise, general inquiries can be submitted to email@example.com, or at: 613-728-2000
Q: What information do I need to provide to apply to a unit?
In order to apply for a unit, you will need to provide:
- Last month of rent, paid as a deposit (payable by Debit, Certified Cheque, or Money Order)
- Two pieces of photo identification
- Proof of income
- Crime-free certification (if applicable to unit)
- A guarantor may be required
- Application to Lease form filled out, front and back, by all applicants (including, if necessary, the guarantor)
Q: I want to move out of my apartment, what do I need to do?
In Ontario your written notice must be provided 60-days prior to your intended move-out date. This will always fall on the first of the month. Any variances or deviations from this should be addressed with the appropriate leasing administrator.
Please Note: The termination date MUST be in accordance with the last day of your lease agreement, if you are not already a month-to-month tenant.
Notice to Terminate a Lease of 12 months or longer – No Renewal Sent
- If the lease is for a term of 12 months or more, the Tenant(s) are required to provide written notice to the Landlord at least 3 months but no more than 6 months prior to the end of the term of the lease, provided that no renewal offer was served.
Notice to Terminate a Lease of less than 12 months – No Renewal Sent
- If the lease is for a term of less than 12 months, the Tenant(s) are required to provide written notice to the Landlord at least 1 month but not more than 2 months before the end of the term of the Lease.
Notice to Terminate Any Lease – Renewal Sent
- In the case where the Landlord has served an offer to renew the Lease, the Tenant(s) are required to provide written notice to terminate within 30 days of the date of service of the Landlord’s offer to renew the Lease, failing which the Lease will be deemed to be renewed on the terms set out in the renewal offer. All notices to terminate the Lease must be provided in writing to the Landlord by each and every person who is a Tenant under the Lease.
Quebec residents: For other request to terminate, please communicate with your site office directly.
Written notice to terminate a lease must be submitted to your leasing admin. It can be sent by email, fax, or mailed to your area site office. It must include:
- Name/signature of all lessees' (excluding guarantors)
- Address for termination, including building and unit number
- Lease end date
Download form here
Q: I received an N4 Notice to End a Tenancy Early for Non-Payment of Rent, what does this mean?
If you have received an "N4 - Notice to End a Tenancy Early for Non-Payment of Rent", this means your rent for the corresponding month was outstanding and we had no record of payment at the time the notice was issued. This is a first warning for a late rental payment. Please ensure that the balance listed on the notice is paid in full by the due date, or legal action may be taken with the Landlord and Tenant board. Payments can be made at your area site office.
If you believe you have received the notice in error, please contact your area site office and speak with your leasing administrator.
Q: Do you issue rental receipts for tax purposes?
Q: What methods of payment do you accept for rental payments?
Your rent is due on the first (1st) of the month, every month of your tenancy. The best method of payment is to provide a void cheque or Pre-Authorized Debit form (obtained at your bank), and we will automatically debit your account on the first banking day of each month. Alternatively, we accept debit, cheques, postdated cheques, money orders, and certified cheques at all of our area site offices.
Please ensure that the address, including building and unit number are included on any form of payment. We can only accept rental payments from those whose names are on the lease. Please note: we do not accept credit or cash.
We also offer a variety of online payment options for your convenience! Please click here for more information.